Saturday, April 26, 2008

seriously

Alright - yesterday when I wrote that piece about winter/spring intermingling, I wasn't exactly prepared to stand my ground if by chance, say, an April 26th snow storm should hit. Taking the forecast into consideration would have been a good choice for me. I'm trying to hold myself together and admire God's creativity...and humor.
"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1
I guess this year's snowboarding season is extended.
And may this also console our hearts, once again -- "No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn." Thanks, Hal. Promise?

3 comments:

carol said...

my sense of humor is wavering

angie said...

i'm with your mom. :( so sorry about your snowstorm.

moren blog said...

you are hilarious! i think it's funny... it's 60 degrees out here.
love, anna