Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Note from Andrew

This seems a bit morbid for my blog, but Andrew insisted that I post it. Here it goes...
Though I didn't witness this myself, Anj says shortly after he lit the first bonfire, it looked like things were about to get messy. As he was unwinding the yards of garden hose to tame the blaze, he suddenly spotted a ball of fire coming from the pile. A flaming rabbit shot right out! Peter cottontail scurried past him (on his way to a snowdrift I hope). Messy indeed! Silly rabbit. Tricks are for kids.

3 comments:

moren blog said...

oh, this is very sad. (and probably one of the funniest things ever.) i was probably related... dangit, i'm gonna have to make a trip home for the funeral. RIP.
love, anna

angie said...

HAHAHAHA oh my gosh. what a sight!

Jolene said...

Oh dear!!! Ha ha! Poor witto bunny wabbit!

Good thing he was quick :)