|"As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh|
|My wrinkled and worried little troll, moments after we met, 1-13-14.|
|One year later, 1-13-15.|
|With Grandbobby, his birthday buddy.|
|After tasting the frosting, boy's excited about cake. Proud mommy moment. (big sister's photobombing snoot looks pretty proud, too.)|
|Just before Humpty Dumpty's great fall...|
- was born on Grandpa K's birthday, 55 years later.
- has a tall head (full of smarts).
- is the sweetest baby ever. Oh but changing his diaper.. that's like the steer wrestling competition at the county fair.
- his favorite things are blankie, thumb, and smiling.
- he's not even close to walking.
- has the appetite of a high school athlete.
- has 10 teeth, arranged much like Oliver's and Marg's.
- sometimes called Winnie the Pooh, or Winnie the Poopy Berry by Marg (affectionately, obviously).