Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers

Some of the most beautiful people in my life are moms. Inside and out, these women radiate the beauty of Christ's love and creation.
Taken during our Mother's Day brunch festivities.  Capturing this was a riot, as you might imagine.  I'd like to draw special attention to my lovely sister-in-law, Heather, holding sweet SariAnn; my incredible mother-in-law, Bonnie; Bonnie's mom, Betty.  [is it sad that Margs was napping during the photo??]

Behold, Carol Kasper.  She is as gracious and gorgeous as she looks.  And there's my sister-in-law (married to my bro, Isaac), Jessica- WHO'S HAVING A BABY!  I said I would post about Isaac and Jessica and their move to MN from DC...and I still will.  I just couldn't hold in the excitement of their Bun any longer!

This photo was taken right after Marg was born.  Also brand new: my little niece, Zarriah (pronounced Zaar-E-uh).  That beauty holding her?  My baby sister, Sally- Z's mum.  My precious sister Anna celebrated her second Mother's Day this year as mom to her studly little Theo.

Grandma Eleanore Kasper, my dad's mama, gave birth to and raised SIXTEEN CHILDREN!  She's an example of strength and survival to me. :) 

1 comment:

annag said...

i love moms! btw, you're a pretty good one yourself!
-anna