|Marg's 'Sweet Summer Sun, why'd you have to go and leave us?' face. Not sure what G's expression means...|
|Hangin' with Great Grandma K. on her 87th birthday.|
|Mary's hat reincarnated as a cake.|
|Girl wore her vintage dress from Nana in an effort to look like Jane Banks.|
- despite her independence with dressing, undressing, teeth brushing, hair brushing, hair washing, etc., she's usually playing quite near me instead of with the older two.
- she has crooked pinkies like her mama, Great Grandpa K., and a few other relatives.
- girl likes things in pairs, and can't handle if things aren't in their proper place. She's not a neat-freak (I wish), but if one marker is missing from the box she will go on an exhaustive search of the tri-county area in order to restore the item to its proper place alongside its compadres.
- she has drawn on more non-paper surfaces than the older two combined.
- she is miniature in stature- closer to the size of a two year old than her three year peer group.
- both her first and middle name mean 'pearl'.
- today she's been calling me 'mama' instead of just mom.