Thursday, December 5, 2013

O Tannenbaum

Andrew and the kids put up and decorated the Christmas tree while I supervised from the couch.  Ask Andrew if he appreciated the input concerning the exact placement of the lights.  Actually, maybe don't ask him...
While dad strung the lights, the kids watched White Christmas, and were of course mesmerized by the tap dancing.  
The annual untangling.
Eager trimmers.
G with her glitter pickle ornament.
Here the tree is still only wearing a fraction of its Christmas outfit.
I waited until the next day to take a picture of the completed holiday wonderment- and wow...all the pictures of the tree solo were blurry.  Then the kids wanted to jump in, so I thought what the heck?  Exactly.  What.  The.  Heck.



3 comments:

angie said...

i really feel like andrew and dave could start a support group for having to deal with crazy wives. dave flat out refused to do the lights this year (because of my opinions on the matter). poor guys.
p.s. the tree is beautiful!

Liz said...

Angie that's so funny! I think our husbands could start an "I married someone with crazy Kasper genes" support group...along with about 50 other in-laws. ;)

Liz said...

So after thinking about my comment, it seems like it could come across as offensive to all of my dear Kasper aunties and uncles when that's not it at all. What I mean is, we just want something a very specific way...and I can see how that could be a bit frustrating to someone married to us. I love my Kasper genes. :)