Friday, November 16, 2007



I am very happy to report that Oliver no longer eats socks...that I'm aware of. He must have forgotten how great they taste! Now that he eats Cheerios, though, if you asked him he would probably say he'd never go back. His latest most funnest thing is looking at books. Mr. Big Boy studied a book quite extensively today. Despite what the charts say, this wuv is above average. ..in the crazy department, as well as academic. I needed to post a picture of Olives reading so that people would believe me..quickly document it before he eats the book. These photos are actually from a couple weeks ago, when the love affair with books started.
Today I have been reminded of how blessed I am, with family and friends and God's grace. I pray that everyone can experience the power of His love as we approach the Thanksgiving/Christmas season (I didn't want to write "holiday season" for fear that I would come across as being politically correct, which is the very last thing I would ever want to be ever). So with that, God bless us all, everyone.


4 comments:

The Kasper Kin-Da Boards said...

oh, this is the sweetest thing i have ever seen. it looks like he's going to be like his mom and dad, you know eating cherios instead of socks, and reading books like it's his job. LOVE!

The Kasper Kin-Da Boards said...

that's from anna.

The Kasper Kin-Da Boards said...

and also (this is anne again), THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT ALTHOUGH I WOULD NEVER THINK THAT OF YOU EVEN IF YOU WOULD HAVE WRITTEN "HOLIDAY" SEASON. I STILL LOVE YOU ALL.

carol said...

Are you saying my grandson is only average?!?!?!?